Matching numbers BMW R26 in good condition with a recent service. Painted surfaces present well with a nice patina.
Reconditioning jobs included:
– New battery, new Dunlop tires.
– Carburettor service: cleaning and adjustment with original Bing components.
– New spark plug NGK B7HS.
– Speedo repair, installation of new O-ring.
– Oil/lubricants/fluids service (engine, gearbox, propshaft).
– New rear foot pegs.
– New lock keys in battery and storage compartments.
– Installation of storage compartment lid seal.
– Installation of battery cutoff switch to avoid battery drain.
– New license plate holding frame.
– Installation of special break circuit prevention rubber pad in front light housing.
– New front light chrome ring.
– Steering column slack adjustment for smooth feel and comfortable operation.
The bike received a basic mechanical check so as to ensure that it starts, stops and rides well.
A number of seals, nuts and safety pins have been replaced in the clutch, flywheel and propshaft. The clutch has been serviced for potent power delivery.
Note that the engine and all other components have not been completely overhauled -all jobs were done so as to check that the bike is roadworthy. If you want a completely overhauled R26, please look elsewhere.
Recent MOT (TUV) technical inspection, good until 2025.
A unique opportunity to buy a classic BMW motorbike in good running order.
Greek registration plate, clean title.
We can take care of all transportation procedures and assist with the vehicle’s exportation.