LANCIA BETA COUPE SERIE III (1984)
- September 26, 2018
- Views: 211
– The car is in excellent condition as has been fully rebuilt with all the photographic material available from start to finish.
– Has 11,550 km.
– Has been purchased in Greece.
– Has Historic Plates, Certificates of Authenticity and a FIA Card from the Helenic Official Club of Classic and Historic Cars (ELPA)
– The Normal Plates of the car are also available upon request from the local Office of Ministry of Transportation.
– Also available are the Hayens Owners Workshop Manual and the Official Lancia Factory Repair Shop Manual, a very rare set of books to find (see photos).
- Air Conditioning
- Alloy Rims
- Bucket Seats
- CD Player
- Historic Plates
- Leather Wheel
- Power Steering
- Power Windows